Flag Design Contest: Win Medals & Get Featured
Online children’s magazine Prizdale Times, in association with Prizdale Learning, is organising an online flag designing competition. This competition is open to all students in grades 5 to 8 and 9 to 12 who want to let their imagination run wild and design a flag for a country, state, or community of their choice.
The top three winners in each of the two categories will receive medals, while all the contestants will get their e-participation certificates via registered email.
Winning entries and pictures of the participants (optional) will be published in online children’s magazine Prizdale Times.
For more details, please visit Prizdale Times website.
To participate, please pay Rs. 100/- per entry. You will receive an email with instructions to upload your art work. Competition rules and details are listed below.
Out of stock
Rules of Prizdale Flag Design Contest:
1. The competition is open to all students in grades 5 to 12.
2. Participants must design a flag for a country, state, or community of their choice. The flag must be original and not copied from any source. All entries will run through the Google Picture search and art work copied from other sources will not be considered.
3. Entries must be submitted before May 15, 2023.
4. Participants can submit only one entry each.
5. Entries should be submitted in a digital format (JPEG, PNG, or PDF) and should be high-resolution.
6. Along with their entry, participants could also send a photo of themselves (optional) holding their artwork. Some of these pictures may be published in Prizdale Times magazine.
7. Entries will be judged based on creativity, originality, symbolism, and overall design.
8. The decision of the judges will be final and cannot be contested.
9. The top three winners in each category (grades 5 to 8 and 9 to 12) will receive medals. The winning entries will be featured in Prizdale Times and all participants will receive e-certificates.
10. Prizdale Group, Prizdale Times, Prizdale Learning, and its other sister companies may publicise and poularise entries received for the competition through newspapers, advertisements, social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, and Instagram, and other publicity mediums. Participation in the competition will mean that parents are giving their consent to use names of the participants and their schools, and their art work for publicity.
11. Prizdale Group, Prizdale Learning and its other sister companies will own the rights of the submitted art work.
12. The participation fee is Rs.100/- per entry (non-refundable). You will receive an email within 24 hours of the payment with details/links/email to upload your art work.