2nd Edition of Prizdale Painting Contest 2023
Online children’s magazine Prizdale Times, in association with Prizdale Learning, is organising a painting competition for those children who will be in Grade I to VIII during the 2023-24 academic year. The top three winners will receive medals, while all the contestants will get their e-participation certificates via registered email.
Winning entries and pictures of the participants (optional) will be published in online children’s magazine Prizdale Times.
The theme of the painting contest is “School Life.”
To participate, please pay Rs. 50/- per entry via the payment gateway of Prizdale Learning website www.prizdalelearning.com. You will receive an email within 24 hours with instructions to upload your art work. Competition rules and details are listed below.
Rules of the 2nd Edition of Prizdale Painting Contest 2023:
- The theme of the painting competition is “SCHOOL LIFE.”
- The competition is open to all students from Class 1 to 8 (2023-24 academic session).
- The last date to receive online entries is April 10, 2023 (date extended due to school holidays).
- Top three winners will receive medals. All contestants will get soft copies of participation certificates, sent to their registered email address.
- Paintings should be in the ratio of A4 size paper. Any colour medium could be used.
- Paintings should be an original piece of work and should not be copied from anywhere.
- All entries will run through the Google Picture search and art work copied from other drawing/paintings will not be considered.
- The participation fee is Rs.50/- per entry (non-refundable). You will receive an email within 24 hours of the payment with details/links/email to upload your art work.#
- Prizdale Group, Prizdale Times, Prizdale Learning, and its other sister companies may publicise and poularise entries received for the competition through newspapers, advertisements, social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, and Instagram, and other publicity mediums. Participation in the competition will mean that parents are giving their consent to use names of the participants and their schools, and their art work for publicity.
- Prizdale Group, Prizdale Learning and its other sister companies will own the rights of the submitted art work.
- The decision of the judges will be final.